Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rita Ora Rocks Her Life with Square Glasses& Sports Bra

Rita Ora Rocks Her Life with Square Glasses& Sports Bra

Rita Ora was seen in a pink sports bra and jogging pants that revealed her toned abs. She was photographed when she left her SoulCycle class in LA on Tuesday. She shaded her eyes with oversized glasses. These black glasses served to give her some reserve and protect her eyes from the sun. She was pictured later on the way to the recording studio. The square glasses were accompanied by minimal makeup. She had left her short blond locks down and covered them with her hat. She was wearing tiny denim hot pants. She carried her belongings in a snake skin print handbag. She is the face of Rimmel cosmetics and is promoting the Color Lush Lip and Nail Collection she created for the company.

She showed off her figure and toned legs in her outfit. He accompanied her racy outfit with a khaki ribbed cropper jumper and a trilby hat. She revealed twelve new nail varnish colors based on the beauty brand’s existing Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish Range. She recently spoke about her love of make-up and the fact that she would never be bare-faced. He recently release the cover for her new album 'I Will Never Let You Down'. 

1 comment:

  1. I had not heard of Berlei Company until I came to know about it from my sister a few weeks ago. It seems that their sports bra is quite popular, so I’ve placed an order for two. The sports bra I currently uses are also of good quality, but I think it’ll be nice to have some variety in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete